Someone please give me “the dumbest fuck in the planet” award because that is what I currently am.
I like to let myself think there’s always a brighter and better side to someone & it’s all a front but in the end it’s just a big smack in the face when I realize that people really are natural douches. Don’t you ever think that? That maybe someone might change for the better because of you and you get all happy and excited but it’s all lies. They’re just lies….they say complete bullshit to you and you simpy take it because you want to think it’s true even when you know it’s fake but hold on to that one percent of faith you have in you.
Fuck. Someone please teach me to stop being so nice and to have a little bitch in me, SERIOUSLY.
- Nothing, Forget it = You better figure out what you did wrong.
- Are you tired? = Please don’t go to sleep, I love talking to you.
- I’m OK = Hold me tight, I need a shoulder to cry on.
- I don’t give a fuck anymore = I still care but I’m tired of arguing with you.
- “I’m cold” = Get a blanket and cuddle with me.
- Leave me alone = Please don’t go.
- I love you = Tell me you do more.
I think it’s because they’ve kept me back on so many things growing up. I didn’t have sleepovers. All they cared about were those straight a’s. Bringing home a good report card meant a “congratulations” not shopping spree to toys r us. I had friends, but they chose who I could hang out with. I feel as if my life was handpicked and laid out for me. So naturally, I want nothing else but to stray off